Healthcare Navigation is the leading firm providing professional healthcare insurance consulting and advocacy services. We evaluate coverage, plan for future needs and make sure our clients get the protection they deserve.
We do not and never have sold insurance.
Our professionals understand healthcare coverage and our complex healthcare system. We provide impartial, objective advice and work solely to protect our clients. We offer three levels of subscription services to maintain an ongoing, proactive relationship with those who have authorized us to represent them. We also provide non-subscription consulting services on a project basis to individuals, families and to businesses of all sizes.
Non-Subscription Services - Healthcare Consulting
- Professional Consultation. Discuss your concerns and develop a plan to address them.
- Medicare Essentials Consultation. A Medicare primer on the program's complexities, rules, penalties and a plan for your future (offered on an individual or group basis).
- Coverage Transition. Anticipatory planning and/or evaluating options regarding individual or group healthcare coverage. We also manage the enrollment process.
- Medicare Coverage Transition. Anticipatory planning and/or evaluating options regarding Medicare and related products. We also manage the enrollment process.
Subscription Services - Ongoing Healthcare Advocacy
- Basic. Occasional Support. A service for those who need occasional advice and assistance from HN professionals so they can effectively manage and get the most out of their coverage.
- Premier. Regular, Ongoing Support. A service for those who need advice and assistance but also want to hand-off responsibility for management of all medical paperwork including filing and reviewing claims and approving medical bills for payment.
Platinum. Ongoing, Extensive Support. A comprehensive service for clients with significant medical needs. This service includes ongoing advice and assistance, the medical paperwork support provided in Premier and assistance from a dedicated HN professional to coordinate matters with the family’s other trusted advisors.
Please call us at 203-655-2614 for more information.